Thursday, September 13, 2012


Welcome to my professional electronic portfolio!! My name is Trisha Clark. I am an aspiring physical education teacher. I received my Bachelor of Science in Education Degree from SUNY Cortland in December 2013. Becoming a physical education teacher has been a goal of mine since early high school. In elementary school I had a excellent physical education program and that is why I believe I love being so active. As a teacher candidate I can only hope that I can be as great of a physical educator as I had in my elementary school to inspire children to be healthy and active. I have gathered many skills and techniques through my semesters and experiences at Cortland. I believe that with those tools along with my own lifestyle, I will soon be on my way to reach my goal.